Friday, December 1, 2006




Words of Wisdom From Mary Kay Ash
We have long advocated that, when you set a goal, you first use mental imagery in seeing yourself in possession of that goal. Get a picture of what you wish to possess and keep it ever before you. One day your wish will become a reality. I once saw a poster on which was pictured a cocoon, a worm and a butterfly. Under the picture was the caption, "Choose -- it's the same life!" Which will you be? A worm, a cocoon or one of those butterflies flying to the top? Thinking makes it so! (From My Heart to Yours, Page 42)





The most incredible thing about being in sync with the Holy Spirit is that He never lets you down...Ever since I have moved away from "home" I have felt this nudge to "fly"... scariest thing to even consider much less begining the running and jumping and though my knees are still sore from the last fall I can't help but feel the wind call to me again and I can hear the Father's voice call me again saying "come up here child come up here" so off I go again knowing that with each step there is the oppurtunity to fall but there is also the oppurtunity to SOAR. The beauty in it all is that I know that you are with me, and though I can't figure it all out I am begining to be comforted by leaning not on my understanding but in all my ways acknowledge you and You will make my path straight. I long for a road that is straight, one that leads me to the freedom that I want to fly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"there is also the oppurtunity to SOAR."

. . .and SOAR you shall . . .